How to lose weight by fasting?
The causes of obesity are varied, but the consequences are the same - a gradual nucleon increase in body weight. Along with the increase in weight, there are various somatic diseases - this is primarily an increase in blood pressure, a violation of the supply of the heart muscle, a violation of liver function. Changes in the state of health lead to lethargy, drowsiness, a decrease in mental abilities, lost interest in life. And this in turn leads to an even greater consumption of food and further weight gain. Most diets, as a rule, give only a short-term effect. What is the advantage of fasting for weight loss before other methods aimed at weight reduction:
1. During fasting, fast and safe weight loss occurs;
2. A person can endure starvation much easier, since there is no constant feeling of hunger;
3. With weight loss, there is no stiffness, no flabbiness of the skin and tissues (however this rule does not always apply to very elderly people).
4. Weight loss during fasting is accompanied by improvement of the body and improvement of overall health / breathing becomes free, lightness in movements increases, fatigue disappears, feeling of overflow in the abdominal cavity and symptoms of indigestion decrease, pressure and total heart load decrease.
Specialist in the field of starvation Yu.S. Nikolaev on the example of treatment of a large number of patients with obesity came to the conclusion that:
"To combat obesity, we need a whole set of" measures "- strong-willed restriction in nutrition, a low-calorie diet, exercise, water procedures, gymnastics, and most importantly - you need to spend several months of constant conscious effort to detune your exorbitant appetite. Sometimes such patients do not really eat much, but they do not know that they need to eat even less, to use even the same notorious porridges, from which they supposedly "get fat." If you absorb them in large quantities, it is good to chew fat - yes, you can get fat, if you consume small saucers, you can lose weight. Only the food should be chewed for a long time, then a person prone to obesity, is saturated with less food and does not overeat, because there is a definite connection between satiety and the number of chewing movements. In addition, during prolonged chewing, peristalsis in the intestine is 4 times more vigorous, which contributes to better evacuation and improvement of the gastrointestinal tract. "
Therefore, it is necessary to realize that starving for weight loss is a rather difficult task. Yes, starvation really can significantly reduce our mass. After all, when starving in the first place, fat reserves of the body are consumed. In the early days, especially before the onset of a hypoglycemic crisis, weight loss reaches 1-2 kg per day, further weight loss significantly slows down to 300 grams per day. Below is an approximate scheme of weight loss during fasting of various terms:
1. One-day fasting - 1-3 kilograms;
2. Starvation before the crisis 5-10 days / depending on experience / - 7-10 kg;
3. Fasting of average terms - 10-14 days - 10-12 kg.
4. If you continue fasting for more than 14 days, weight loss is approximately 1 kg per 3 day of fasting.
But these are average figures. There are a number of factors that affect how strongly weight changes during fasting:
1. Experience of fasting. A person who constantly practices starvation with a health goal, loses much less weight in beginner. The more often you starve, the faster the body goes to internal nutrition, and the less you lose weight. Beginners, the crisis comes in later terms, the mechanisms for switching to full internal nutrition start longer and weight loss is significantly greater. In addition, as the body cleanses as a result of constantly recurring starvation and proper nutrition, the body will very economically spend the resources at its disposal.
2. Motor mode during fasting. The effect of the motor regimen on weight changes during fasting is ambiguous. It seemed that the more physical activity during fasting - the more there should be a decrease in weight. But, in reality, a person who leads an active lifestyle, can lose weight less than those who during fasting are constantly in bed. This feature of fasting is clearly visible after a hypoglycemic crisis. You can move all day, do a variety of work, and in the evening, after standing on the scales to discover that your weight has not changed. But, if you weighed after sleeping, when it would seem that the body rests, you immediately notice a significant drop in weight. This is due, first of all, to the fact that the organism begins to actively absorb the constituent parts of air / nitrogen, carbon, oxygen / and use it in its own biosynthesis. Actively moving during the day, we increase the amount of inhaled air, accordingly, the intake and assimilation of substances from the air increases. At night, our gas exchange is reduced and the body has to more actively use its own resources. Remember - movement during fasting is a kind of food! The main rule is not to overload.
3. Additional procedures during fasting. Water procedures, sauna, massage, physiotherapy can help to get rid of fat deposits as soon as possible. All these procedures improve blood flow, and as a result accelerate metabolic processes and the consumption of fat in the body.
4. Dry fasting. Dry fasting is better to apply in the early days of entering into the usual starvation. The best option is to spend the first two or three days without water, and then, to consume water in sufficient quantity, being guided by the state of health. Dry fasting for longer periods without appropriate experience is dangerous. Especially it is not recommended to spend dry days in the middle of usual fasting, as for full-fledged own biosynthesis during fasting water is necessary. On the contrary, in the first days of fasting, when the body turns to internal nutrition, because of the active decomposition of fats, a sufficient amount of water is formed, there is also a sufficient supply of excess water in the tissues of the body and dry hunger is easily tolerated at this time and leads to a more rapid decrease weight.
5. General state of the body before starvation.
Here you can note the following pattern: the better your condition before starvation, the easier it is to fast, and the less you lose weight. The explanation is simple - a healthy person, the body quickly rebuilds on internal nutrition and begins to economically expend nutrients. At the patient - the body has to spend a lot of energy and resources on carrying out regenerative work in the body.
Depending on the constitution, weight loss in different periods of fasting is different. Full people lose weight in the first days. This is mainly due to the disposal of excess fluid accumulated in the tissues. In addition, the more body weight, the more energy is needed for such a person, the greater the weight loss.
7. Age of the starving. Young people lose weight faster than the elderly because of the activity of metabolic processes in the body.
But there is a very important feature that limits the use of fasting to reduce excess weight. This food after fasting. The thing is that after starvation in the body marked by rapid recovery processes. Cells actively absorb nutrients and if at that time you do not limit yourself in nutrition - your weight will quickly reach the previous rate, and, most likely, will exceed it by several kilograms. Therefore, if your goal is only weight reduction, and not a complete change in the stereotypes of behavior that led you to obesity, fasting will not help you, rather it will increase your weight by a few kilograms from the baseline. So think carefully before using fasting for weight loss.
The practice of fasting.
The best results can be obtained by applying fasting of medium terms in combination with the correct regenerative nutrition. This is due to the fact that the greatest weight loss, just happens in the first two weeks of fasting. In addition, the average term allows us to include sufficiently deep mechanisms for the purification of the body, and the recovery process continues for a long time after famine. The best option is to carry out several starvation / 2-3 / medium-term, followed by a correct restorative diet lasting a month. Naturally, before the practice of fasting, it is necessary to carry out purification procedures, and the practice itself begins with one-day fasting, and only then gradually increase the duration of fasting. This will help you gradually reduce weight, strengthen your decision to lead a correct lifestyle, learn not to overeat during a restorative diet. Of course, you can immediately get hungry 14 and even 20 days, but without learning to control yourself during the recovery, you will not get good results.
But the recommendations of Yu. S. Nikolayev for obese patients:
"The method of treatment of dosed fasting of most of these patients is usual: one-time complete fasting without restriction of water duration from 25 to 40 days with subsequent dietary nutrition.
However, quite often, when the prescription of the disease is significant, and the initial weight of 120-200 kilograms and more, adaptation to the "internal" nutrition does not happen immediately, after 10-15 days of fasting nausea, vomiting, pulse arrhythmia, dizziness, loss of body weight stops . In these cases, we apply the so-called "fractional" method of unloading and dietary therapy: after the first fasting (10-15 days), recovery of the same duration begins; then the second fasting 10-30 days and the same duration of recovery; then the third year of fasting, etc., to 10 - 12 alternations of fasting and nutrition, with an interval of 3-4 a month after 6-8 fractional courses. The duration of each course is individual and varies depending on the health status, weight, age and other indicators of the patient. This "pendulum" fasting cycle makes it possible to reduce the body weight by 80-100 kilograms! "
It can be safely said that proper restorative nutrition after fasting is the most important stage in the fight against obesity. Fasting gives you the opportunity to significantly reduce weight and restore disturbed metabolic processes in your body, regenerative nutrition allows you to keep the achieved results.
After the beginning of the regenerative diet, the first two or three days / depending on the period of fasting / there is a further decrease in weight to 1 kg per day. Then there is a gradual increase in weight, but, even after 10 days of recovery, the weight does not reach the original weight. Rapid weight gain in the first week of fasting most often indicates an excessive accumulation of water in the body. Usually this is due to the use of salt or products containing salt, as well as with a lack of potassium in the body. In this case, it is enough for a few days to take potassium / asparcine or panangin preparations according to 1. 2-3 aze per day / and exclude products containing table salt. After 7-10 days of recovery, the appetite stabilizes and it is very important not to overeat and change
on 3-4 one-time meals. Basically, the rules of regenerative nutrition are the same as for normal recovery after fasting. It is necessary to reduce the amount of flour foods, sweets, animal fats, increasing the amount of plant food.
Very well allows you to stabilize the weight of the rule do not eat after six. Develop for your own power system. Take as a basis the principles of separate nutrition. Quite interesting slimming system "minus 60" from Ekaterina Mirimanova, which can be successfully used after the end of the exit from starvation in order to further reduce weight.
Each person starving for weight loss should understand that only a change in the way of life will allow you to achieve your goal and feel completely healthy and full-fledged person!