Basis indications and contraindications to medical starvation
The list of diseases in which fasting is indicated varies depending on the authors and schools practicing starvation. So there is information about the curative effect of starvation in such serious diseases as tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, radiation sickness, with oncological diseases and even AIDS. Obviously, fasting can be used for almost any disease. The only thing that must be remembered and understood is that in each specific case a strict individual approach is necessary. Depending on the severity of the disease, the patient's condition, age and other factors, it is necessary to select a fasting method, and in especially severe cases, to fast specialized clinics and sanatoriums under the supervision of qualified specialists. With this approach, you will be able to avoid various troubles and get the most benefit from this effective method of treatment and recovery.
Indications and contraindications for RDT from/ "The use of RDT in restorative medicine" (manual for physicians) Moscow 2005, MOH and SR RF /
The main indications for the application of RDT:
- hypertension of the I-II degree;
- neurocirculatory dystonia according to the hypertonic and mixed type (the restriction is the NCC for the hypotonic type - there is the possibility of orthostatic collapse);
- ischemic heart disease, angina pectoris of I, II and III functional classes;
- chronic obstructive bronchitis;
- bronchial asthma;
- sarcoidosis of lungs of I and II stages;
- chronic gastritis with secretory insufficiency and hyperacidity, gastroduodenitis;
- chronic non-calculous cholecystitis and pancreatitis;
- biliary dyskinesia, irritable bowel syndrome);
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system of inflammatory and dystrophic genesis;
- Neuroendocrine disorders in chronic salpingo-opharitis;
- prostate adenoma;
- alimentary-constitutional, diencephalic obesity;
- resistance to drug therapy;
- skin allergies (chronic allergic dermatosis, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, eczema);
- neuroses, depressive states, sluggish schizophrenia; food and (or) drug allergy.
Contraindications to the application of RDT:
- a pronounced body mass deficit (more than 15% of the required values);
- malignant tumors;
- active tuberculosis of the lungs and other organs;
- bronchoectatic disease;
- systemic blood diseases;
- Type I diabetes mellitus;
- violations of the heart rhythm and (or) conduction of any genesis;
- condition after a major focal myocardial infarction;
- Heart failure II B - III degree;
- chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver;
- chronic renal and renal failure of any genesis;
- ischemic heart disease with rhythm disturbances and heart failure above stage II A;
- severe hypotension;
- urolithiasis disease;
- Stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- chronic venous insufficiency;
diabetes mellitus type II;
- febrile conditions;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- Children's and senile age of patients.
The author fractional fasting G.A. Voitovich's list of contraindications is much smaller:
"Taking into account personal experience and accumulated knowledge, the author believes that at present (at this stage of our knowledge) contraindicated for RDT are:
- Mother's lactation period.
- The second half of pregnancy.
- Far-entered forms of tuberculosis with immobility of the patient.
- Far-entered forms of malignant tumors with immobility of the patient.
- Far-entered forms of malignant blood diseases with immobility of the patient.
- Far past forms of diffuse connective tissue diseases with immobility of the patient.
- A number of neuropsychiatric diseases in a far-advanced stage with immobility of the patient or dementia.
- Massive suppurative processes of internal organs (abscesses, gangrenes and some others).
Relative contraindication is the immobility of patients with any pathological process. However, this does not mean that such patients can not have a positive effect in the course of therapeutic starvation. In the case when all methods and means have been exhausted, it is advisable to carry out RDT under the strict supervision of the medical staff even in the immobilized state of the patient. Thus it is possible to receive a convincing positive medical effect. "/ From the book George Alexandrovich Voitovich "Heal Yourself" -/ rar-92 KB /
All these lists of indications and contraindications expand, vary depending on the authors using this method. Diseases from the group of absolute contraindications are moved to the relative group, and then become indications for the use of fasting. All this is a matter of accumulating experience. It must be remembered that all this is just a medical indication and contraindications. In fact, everyone can starve, even with the most serious illness. Only do it with the mind, having prepared, having conducted a number of preliminary procedures and accurately calculating the duration and method of starvation. And, of course, taking responsibility for their health in their own hands.
Remember - you can help yourself only you!