Treatment of skin burns folk remedies
These drugs can be used for burns in small areas of the body.
1. Immediately after receiving the burn, take a raw egg, separate the protein from the yolk, soak the cotton wool and place it on the affected area of the skin for the whole night. The remedy very well relieves pain, fever and, usually, in the morning from a burn there is no trace.
2. Apply the moistened cotton wool to the affected area of the skin. Usually this is enough that redness and pain completely disappear.
3. Good help with burns without blisters leaves ordinary burdock or cabbage leaves. Change them as you dry up.
4. Also a good tool is grated fresh potatoes. We rub it on the grater, and put it in gauze to the reddened place. As the warming, the dressing changes.
5. On the affected area of the skin put a sheet of scarlet, from which the skin is previously removed.
6. With burns, a good effect is obtained when using blue clay / and the usual red /, which I apply to the affected area of the skin in liquid form.