Medical starvation in the Altai Mountains in the health center "Sinegorye"
"Sinegorye" is a holy spring in the Altai, which according to legend brings HEALTH AND YOUTH. When you look at our mountains from the pass, they are as if covered with a blue haze, that's why the locals sometimes call them "Blue".
Our Center is located in the Altai Mountains. It is located in one of the picturesque places of the Chemalsky district of the Altai Republic. On the shore of the mountain river Katun is not far from the village of Ust-Sem in the pine forest and is surrounded by mountains. Clean air, the powerful energy of the mountains and the Katun River, the clear starry sky, the chirping of birds, incredible silence, all this forms a curative microclimate. Living conditions are common, there are two and single rooms. Very good bath. Of course, we do not have a jacuzzi and other attributes of civilization, but there are all conditions for a normal quiet passage of dry fasting.
Methods of treatment:
1. Therapeutic starvation. Method of Unloading and Dietary Therapy. (RDT)
2. Complete (wet) curative fasting (without water restriction)
- Absolute (dry) fasting (complete elimination of food and water)
- Combined, absolute (dry) and complete (wet) therapeutic starvation (using a combination of absolute and complete therapeutic fasting allows you to achieve a more rapid compensation of ketoacidosis, the splitting of adipose tissue, while reducing the duration of therapeutic starvation and duration of treatment).
- Dry fractional (cyclic) fasting is an effective method of RTD
- Physiologically useful starvation on Arakelyan (FIG)
- Hirudotherapy (treatment with leeches)
- Phytotherapy (herbal medicine)
- Classic Massage
- Manual therapy
- Visceral therapy (therapeutic and diagnostic abdominal cramping, head correction)
- Bathing baths
- Monitor cleansing of the intestine
Type of fasting, duration of treatment and treatment procedures are assigned to each individually
Dry (Absolute) therapeutic starvation
From classic fasting and other types of "dry fasting" is characterized by drinking regimen. It is completely absent, i. we stop not only eating, but also drinking. This type of fasting generally prohibits water from entering not only inside, but also on any part of the body. Full refusal of water for a certain period. Sometimes it is allowed to take a shower, swim in the river, under waterfalls and pour cold water.
Dry Faction Fasting
Provides several (usually two or three) consecutive cycles / fractions / dry fasting. The first duration of 5 is 7 days, the second 7 is 9 days and the third one is from 9 to 11 days. Between these starvations, restorative nutrition is carried out according to a special method.
Indications for curative fasting
1. Gynecological diseases:
Adnexites; infertility (arising on the soil of the transferred inflammatory diseases, adhesive processes), diszovaril infertility ovarian cysts; mastopathy; fibroids; uterine fibroids; polyps of the uterus; endometriosis; adhesive, inflammatory processes in the small pelvis.
2. Diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
Rheumatoid arthritis; deforming osteoarthritis; Bechterew's disease; infectious polyarthritis; polyarteritis of exchange-dystrophic nature.
3. Broncho-pulmonary diseases:
Bronchial asthma (taking bronchial medications up to 5 years); obstructive bronchitis; sarcoidosis of lungs of I and II stages; chronic pneumonia; Pollinosis.
4. Diseases of the cardiovascular system:
Hypertensive disease of stages I and II; neurocirculatory dystonia according to the hypertonic type; atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels.
5. Neurological diseases: Osteochondrosis; protrusion and herniated discs of the spine; migraine; consequences of craniocereberal trauma; neuralgia; lumbago; sciatica.
6. Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: Chronic gastritis and gastroduodenitis; chronic enteritis and colitis; biliary dyskinesia; irritable bowel syndrome; peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum in remission; obesity of alimentary; diencephalic and constitutional genesis; pharmacological or food polyalgia; insulin-independent diabetes mellitus.
7. Skin diseases: neurodermatitis; chronic urticaria; eczema; psoriasis; trophic ulcers.
8. Urologic diseases: Chronic pyelonephritis; cystitis; prostatitis; BPH.
1. Malignant neoplasms and hemoblastoses.
2. Active tuberculosis of the lungs and other organs.
3. Thyrotoxicosis and other endocrine diseases.
4. Active acute and chronic hepatitis, as well as cirrhosis of the liver.
5. Purulent-inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system and abdominal cavity.
6. Insufficiency of blood circulation of II and III degree.
7. Persistent disturbances of cardiac rhythm and conduction.
8. Pronounced body mass deficit.
9. Thrombophlebitis and thrombosis.
10.Period of pregnancy and lactation.
11. Early childhood (up to 14 years) and senile (older than 70 years) age.
12.The patient's ability to serve himself.
In order to undergo a course of curative fasting, it is necessary:
For 1-2 weeks before arrival, pass an ultrasound examination of internal organs (liver, gall bladder, thyroid gland, pancreas, kidneys), ultrasound of breast glands for women. Ultrasound of the organs of the small pelvis (uterus, ovaries, prostate gland). FertiMed. Check for infertility in a Moscow clinic.
Examination of parasites.
In diseases of the spine, computed tomography of the affected department.
You need to take all your examinations and an outpatient card with you.
Be sure to get ready for unloading and diet therapy. (Printed below).
The term of treatment and type of fasting are selected individually. Each patient undergoes complex treatment (phytotherapy, hirudotherapy, manual therapy, massage).